Find us on Google+GoogleReturn Policy:All return requests must have an RMA number. Returns sent in without an RMA number will be refused. To obtain a obtain an RMA number. Customer must request RMA number within 14 days effective from date of delivery of order to you. Customer must print RMA number on outside of shipping box and ship package back to us within 14 days of receiving RMA number. All returns after 14 days are subject to a 15% restocking fee without exception. All returns for defective merchandise will be made for the same item. **Sorry, but all orders shipped with a free freight discount and returned for refund will be charged the original shipping charges.
Item(s) being returned must be returned in original packaging and in original condition along with a copy of the original invoice. Products showing wear, abuse, alteration or breakage, whether accidental or intentional, can not be accepted back even if within the 14 day period. Clothing items which are washed worn or altered may not be returned. Undergarments, swimwear and personal items, may not be returned.
Items which would be considered formal wear, costume, or for theatrical production may not be returned or exchanged.
Custom items, special orders and uniforms which are personalized are billed when ordered and shipped when complete.
Graduation regalia is non-returnable nor exchangeable. Unless previously granted and at the discretion of company depending on the reason for return. This would normally be an agreement arranged prior to delivery.
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. Refund of return shipping cost may be requested. Refund requests are reviewed on an individual basis at the time of processing and are granted at the discretion of company depending on the reason for return.
Only UPS Standard or USPS Parcel Post costs will be refunded if approved. All express shipping fees are at the discretion of the customer and will not be refunded. For your protection, we recommend that you send merchandise back via UPS or USPS Insured Mail. P Please allow 7-10 days after delivery of your return to our facility for refunds and exchanges to be processed.
Mailing Name: Frank Bee Enterprises Inc 2 Marshall Ct Somers, NY 10589 USA Telephone: 718.823.9475 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
WE SHIP VIA UNITED
PARCEL. WE CAN NOT TRACK US POSTAL ORDERS.
Please use P.O. box addresses only if necessary.
Contacting us via email by simply selecting your inquiry subject
from the drop down menu below.
Contact Customer Service:
You Can Receive a
return authorization by clicking
We are most proud
to be of service to the Archdiocese of New York.
This is a picture of
his eminence Cardinal John O'Conner with Frank Bee Uniform
President Craig Baker. (January 2000)
Some of the
clients we proudly serve include, The Archdiocese of New York
For an average uniform company, it could be, as the Latin translation "UNIFORM" “ONEWAY”. Not at all the case for this award winning Enterprise! Our team at Frank Bee Enterprises has experience, talent, doing more than “taking inventory”. We are often told, "Talk more about your "Creative side” Our team is awesome, talented, with unique professional skills.
We have participated in production designs, wardrobes for more than 50 major motion pictures, music videos, ceremonies, Super Bowl Half Time Shows and with many individuals
Our Clients: We are proud to work with many amazing people! It is great to work in such a magical environment!
Blue Bloods (TV series)Blue Bloods is an American police procedural/drama series on CBS, filmed on location in New York City.
•Most Notable Projects:
“Harry Potter” (Wardrobe)
Mariah Carey – Grammy Awards
“The Royal Tennenbaums” Gene Hackman
“The Emperors Club” Kevin Kline
“The Palace Thief” (Wardrobe)
“Harry Potter” (Wardrobe)
“House Of D” with David Duchovney, Tea Leoni and Robin Williams
“Finding Forrester” (Wardrobe for Sean Connery)
“All The Kings Men” (Wardrobe)
“The Heart Is Deceitful” (Wardrobe)
“Living The Lie” (Wardrobe)
“Pretty Persuasion” (Wardrobe)
“Thank You For Not Smoking” - Robert Duvall
“Uptown Girls” – Dakota Fanning
“Madeline” Francis Mcdormand (Wardrobe)
“Four Brothers” Mark Wahlberg, Tyrese Jackson (Wardrobe)
Hurricane Katrina: 17,500 Cots •345,000 Emergency Meals Blankets, batteries, socks, flashlights, sleeping bags, emergency rescue equipment, and 24/7 staff on site during Hurricane Katrina crisis.
•We will never turn our backs when called to help during disasters, thankful we were asked to help. The survivors, rescuers and victims of 2005, will always be remembered.
We produce custom
wardrobe and specialty items for movies, events and
organizations. Please contact us with any special requests.
40 foot mobile units available to service on
site! We can!... wardrobe schools, corporations and theatrical &
movie productions on site.
Call for information. 718-823-9475
Frank Bee Enterprises Inc. Since 1957!
Schooluniforms.com incredible! School uniforms,
work uniforms, band uniforms, military apparel, scout uniforms,
clothes graduation caps and gowns, and Choir robes. We custom
manufacture items and are well known in the theatrical wardrobe
We have worked on projects such as "Harry
Potter" the movie, "Finding Forester" Sean Connery, "Diva's
Live" with Aretha Franklin, and many others. Supplying The
United States Secret Service and other prestigious
government agencies has been also a specialty, The owner, Craig
Baker has a background in commercial photography, combining
details and the creativity of an artist really helps to make our
company special. We are however most popular from our core
business of supplying to many of the parochial schools uniforms
in the Archdiocese of New York and nationally, and globally, we
have expanded greatly with thanks to the Internet and now
service schools in Europe, and most recently Nigeria. We are
known for our quality workmanship and professional service in
business here in New York since 1956.
One unique service we provide on location
is a fleet of 40 foot long production vehicles which is fully
equipped for on site production. Manufacturing and customizing
on site. Design, sewing, embroidery, screen printing, with the
ability to outfit as many as 500 people. Whether it be a major
motion picture, an airport crew in the middle of the night, or a
school full of students, we are equipped.
Happy Customers!, It's our pleasure...
To: email@example.com Subject: thank you
I just want to let you know how impressed I am with your
service. I emailed an order to you Wednesday afternoon (10/9),
I received it Friday 10/11 and had to call your customer service
to exchange for a different color shirt. In turn I mailed it
back to you on Friday. I received my new order TODAY (10/15).
This was a wonderful experience......Thank you ....Thank you
......Thank you.....You made life for me (a mother of six) and
one cub scout very happy!
Sincerely, Donna M
My order arrived in less than 48 hours. Thank you so much. You had the best price, and the speediest delivery bar none.
I look forward to ordering again.
I am very happy with the entire experience. I am glad I chose Frank Bee, because it was a very smooth transition. They were quick to ship and the order was accurate. It something thats important, my daughters high school graduation. The materials are of good quality and workmanship. Nothing more you can ask for. Thanks !
For many years we were selling directly to schools, when I began it was a niche market and only private mostly parochial schools were customers for school uniforms. We provided for most of the Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of NY, and the Tri State and Boston area. With the onset of public schools integrating uniform programs nationally during the Clinton era, we became popular on the internet and sold to individuals and school worldwide. The market grew quickly and changed, for better and worse. We were invited by Amazon.com to be exclusive for school uniforms as at that time the only retail clothing vendors were large chain like Martha Stuart, Target and the like. Also as the market for school uniform’s grew imports and mass merchandisers stepped in. We are known for selling higher quality product, original and “Old School” still focused on higher quality.
• Do you do the bulk of your school uniform sales direct to the public online, direct to schools or some combination of both? Combination of both. Generic or standard uniform and “Dress code” as well as some uniform specific items in plaids patterns and style sought online by Moms always sell. Bulk sales to all schools online for in stock items (often discounted), many schools and orgs contract us using custom or style specific uniforms sold in bulk or by special arrangement direct to parents.
• Do you also manufacture the clothing or re-sell other brands? Both. We do not own a factory, use contractors for custom products or to meet our higher quality standards . Brand we sell are A+ School Apparel, Kaynee, Elder, Becky Thatcher, Mark Twain Rifle, Trimfit, Bates Footwear, Russell Athletic, Sweet Orr, EWC (Eagle work clothes) also Girl Scouts Official Uniforms and accessories.
• Do you still offer an affiliate program independently or through another program? We do have an independent affiliate program with online accounting access and reporting. Our sites, hosted by Yahoo Store Merchant Solutions provides the technology and is legitimate, eliminating 3rd party fees, erroneous affiliates, or mismanaged accounting.
Please tell me more about the affiliate programs or services you are using or have used. I’d like to heard the good and bad of your experience and recommendations. We used some them through the years, some were good at times or became expensive others too complex, some promoting marketing schemers or fly by nights. We have been online since 1996! www.SchoolUniforms.com our site, now being rebuilt with latest technology and contemporary design like our others www.GraduationGown.com and www.TeamUniform.com.
We are known for selling higher quality product, original and “Old School” traditional. Competition is rough! Mass marketers “high-budget resources for advertising create “look alike” products Branding” as “French” Sweet, Genuine and “Official” attracting consumers. As a small business a disadvantage, truth is consumers who know quality, come back, many said “I tried other uniform brands, never again! Frank Bee is best!” “The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin ...
We focus on quality, integrity, a higher standard. I live trying to do God’s work, dedicated to help people. I hope, those using my products are safe, feel comfortable and carefree, while providing appropriate styles of quality and satisfaction.
Imports: Many countries unsafe workplace, labor laws, especially using “Child Labor” Laws.
• Even still in the US there are sweat shops Background on Sweatshops | Do Something In Los Angeles, labor officials discovered a slave-sweatshop where 80 Thai ... to sew brand-name clothes in a compound behind razor wire and armed guards. Without sanitary water or even toilets and exposure to hazards from machinery and chemicals used in processing... the children were not permitted to attend night school, where from 6:00 pm to ... work for less money and are less likely to complain about poor working conditions. Working mothers forced carrying infants on their backs while in factories without choice but to survive.
• Countries listed here use CHILD LABOR China, Burma, Belize, Ecuador, Nicaragua, Philippines, Mexico, Burma, Bangladesh, India, Argentina, India, Bolivia, Peru, Afghanistan. That’s not to mention those countries who supply raw goods or materials. Children are FORCED to work in cotton and cottonseed fields in many countries. Alarmingly, an estimated 211 million children between the ages of 5 and 14 are compelled (forced) to work around the world. These children produce rubber, cotton, coffee and work in mines to produce goods that are traded to the United States and other developed countries. Unable to go to school, these children face little hope of escaping poverty in their future.
• Women Unskilled women workers have entered export-processing industries throughout the developing world at an alarming rate. Women overwhelmingly occupy the lowest paying jobs, producing our clothes, agricultural products and other luxuries for export to the US. Abuses such as violence, sexual abuse, pregnancy testing or firing if is still common throughout the world!
Craig F. Baker | President
Frank Bee Enterprises, Inc. | 718-823-9475
2 Marshall Ct Somers, NY 10589
www.FrankBee.com | Sales@FrankBee.com
At Your Service!
Government contractor info.
CAGE Code: 415T8
Frank Bee Enterprises Inc.
Frank Bee Enterprises Inc.
CAGE Code: 415T8
Legal Business Name: Frank Bee Enterprises Inc.
Company URL: http://www.FrankBee.com
Physical Street Address 1: 2 Marshall Ct
Physical City: Somers
Physical State: NY
Physical Zip Postal Code: 10589
Physical Country: USA
Mailing Name: Frank Bee Enterprises Inc.
Mailing Address: 2 Marshall Ct
Mailing City: Somers
Mailing State: NY
Mailing Zip/Postal Code: 10589
Mailing Country: USA